Storage & Backup Engineers
We have extensive knowledge of storage, server, and blade technology, processes, industry expertise and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of storage infrastructure and management.
Our engineers have good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware and its integration with Storage. They can plan the effective implementation of recovery of systems and services and participate in scheduled disaster recovery exercises.
What we will be doing:
- Architect, design, and implement complex storage and server
- Architecting enterprise data storage designs, programming, and modifications of backup storage applications programs; using a variety of operating systems (UNIX, Windows, Linux, and Apple OSX).
- Develops and implement data storage design and software from documented requirements
- Performs unit and integration testing, and supports system and acceptance testing as required.
- Perform complex analysis of storage, backup and DR environments
- Design and implement backup de-duplication and recovery plans.
- Design and implement health check operations for storage and backup environments.
- Resolve and troubleshoot technical issues on data storage and backups.